1984 ElCO Rear disc brake upgrade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Did a search didn't find much specific to this, so started a thread to motivate me to get this done... hopefully it works but at any rate i will post progress and figure it out, as far as a specific kit/bracket etc...and prices

half off at junk yard (half off day) so picked up some brakes of an f-body, i may need to go back cause i forgot the ebrake cable and bracket for hose (not sure if i need it though)...
i put the ebrake disc etc back onto the rotor to keep all that stuff together... will be working on it next weekend... if someone has a link for this exact set up, please post here so easier to find, if not...

cost me $65ish so far
IMG215.jpg

IMG214.jpg

IMG216.jpg

IMG327.jpg

IMG328.jpg

IMG329.jpg

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
saving spot for me to edit later and keep it all up front... i will come back and post in these top four posts for the most part and add a post at end so people know it is updated or finished...did it this way instead of editing one post for those who need a major upgrade on their computers due to picture sharing...lol

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor