1985 442 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

442force

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2008
I recently bought a 1985 442 vin code 9 so its real everythings there

Im looking to bracket race this car and have no use for the motor trans and most of the interior

i.e rims interrior and motor.

Now to me this is just another g body. Im a mustang guy. I wont hack this car up but i assure you it wont see paved roads except the 1320 as its strict duty

poeple may call me a a hole or mock me for cutting up 1 of 3000. but its my car to please me

Im intrested on selling items. of the car. everythings in decent condition as it only has 71,850 on it.

So if your intrested in trades or parts Im willing to devolge in what i have and need.

85cutlass

Greasemonkey
Dec 12, 2007
Oceanside, NY
do you have 2 bucket front seats if maroon, center console,rear, wing on back if has one, and rims

ss4ever

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Shelbina, Missouri
Where are you located? Interested in selling the rear?

85cutlass

Greasemonkey
Dec 12, 2007
Oceanside, NY
what kind of wheels do you have? and what kind of rear do you have?

442force

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2008
rear definetly not forsale. i just built it up.

The rims are 442 rims with the 442 hubcap they arent in the best of shape but the are straight need to be rechromed i will look at them later and the rest of the car in more detail. tonight

interior is grey. buckets and a auto on the floor

CostasCutlass

Apprentice
Apr 3, 2008
NJ, 07003
how about the gauage cluster? and the headlight bezzels if blacked out, and also the chrome trim on the frint of the passenger side fender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor