Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos

Apprentice
Jan 30, 2015

Boy1duh

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2016
I had a shop paint it. L.a. auto body on Ogden and Kostner in chicago.
Aight I know where that's at I ain't tryna ride your coat tail just taking pointers from somebody who been thru the door I'm going who did your engine work if u don't mind me asking......im only asking cause I'm in the stage to get my heart transplant done and half the shops I ask talking crazy on the ticket and the other half scared of the job..... I'm tryna get a low tag on the labor

Boy1duh

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2016
Aight I know where that's at I ain't tryna ride your coat tail just taking pointers from somebody who been thru the door I'm going who did your engine work if u don't mind me asking......im only asking cause I'm in the stage to get my heart transplant done and half the shops I ask talking crazy on the ticket and the other half scared of the job..... I'm tryna get a low tag on the labor
i mean if u got a guy I got the bag for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor