1986 Cutlass Salon Thread: New Wheel Pics (8/31/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
2000.malibu.ls said:
sweet, what motor is that again? sounds good but looks slow lol. man i wish i had your interior! we are gunna have to have a meet in a few months once i get mine put together!

From the pics, it looks like a 307. That is probably the reason it looks slow :) My Cutlass sounded just like that with flowmasters, I loved how it sounded.

hunter_alexander

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2008
Erie Pa
Yup, the 307/350/403 are all the same dimensions.

I have a 1969 Olds 350 in my car right now, but building a 403 for it for this summer. I have Headman Headers with 3" Torque Tech exhaust.

Nice car. You got a good deal if you got that for 1k. I am looking for another Cutlass to put the 350 in once I drop the 403 in my 87.

Here is a pic of my junk.

Finishedcutlass.JPG

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
How much horsepower/torque does it feel like you gained? I am collecting parts for a similar setup (but with cats/smog equipment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor