1987 Cutlass Supreme :Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: First Car Just got it Today !

Well just finished cleaning her up and cleaning had the old man show me how to properly Buff and Clean,Also I cleaned out the engine compartment with a few cans of WD 40 and shop towels. As for plans I hope to sand blast the orginal rallyes and Get some BF goodrinch TA's. New Rear springs and mabey down the road swap a 350 olds rocket in her but I need a real job b4 I can even think about that ;P

Anyways heres some updates on what it looks like after i cleaned it up

Attachments

• Engine Cleaned.jpg
    Engine Cleaned.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 1,020
  • full shot.jpg
    full shot.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 1,010
  • Polished.jpg
    Polished.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 1,028

Nice find. My first car was an 88 cutlass i got when i was 15 and now i have a parts one and traded my second 84's body for an 85 regal that will have a sbc 355. you'll probably have the nicest car at your school.

Yeh Clean8485 i will try and come out for cruise nights and shows! thats what i really wanted to get into with this car , And hey i think my buddy mitch knows you i tryed adding you on facebook i belive i seen a picture of your Grey cutlass on Chris gooders facebook

Nice ride! I would find a way to hook them air horns up as an anti theft system. That thief would sh*t a brick!

Wow nice first car! Looks nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor