1987 SS monte

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
hope you got some money/freebies for the victor ****up??? looking good,looking forward to the efi install;)

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
hope you got some money/freebies for the victor ****up??? looking good,looking forward to the efi install;)

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
Doubt it im just happy they didnt give me a hard time exchangeing it. new one should be here tomorrow thats one of the reasons i like to buy from summit they hav good customer service

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
Doubt it im just happy they didnt give me a hard time exchangeing it. new one should be here tomorrow thats one of the reasons i like to buy from summit they hav good customer service
Well just a lil update wed the replacement intake they sent me was worse than the last so i called them again told them whats up and they didnt wanna send me another intake just in case may b edelbrock made a bad batch so have to wait for summit to call edelbrock monday since they were closed for holidays. So see what heppens monday wit this

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
Today i did wire up my fuel pump relay and fuel pump and also wired up the msd 6010 box. Still gotta do some mods to the headers and once a good intake makes its way i can hopefully fire this engine up hopefully with no issues

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
image.jpeg
Got a good intake finally yesterday installed it last night after work almost ready to fire it up just gotta paint and install inner fender wells and mount the msd box and battery

81_El_Homewrecker

Greasemonkey
Oct 26, 2015
What was your reasoning behind using the 350? I mean that in a respectful way lol...awesome build by the way, it looks pretty legit and will be awesome when it's done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor