1987 SS monte

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Thats one hell of an upper radiator hose!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Agreed. Like putting a medium-duty truck oil filter on your old school 350 to get an extra quart in the system!

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
Nah stopped posting alot of shitheads with they lil comments irritate me. not towards u locogomez havent really had time to do much but i did decide to fuel inject the 6.0

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
what should be the over length on these?
I would have to check not sure off hand. I do know u have to collapse them cuz they to long all you do is heat them with a torch where the smaller piece goes in the bigger shaft u heat it till the plastic burns out then it allows it to move in n out.

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
Time to get back on this and finish it. Work n on the trans today put n new filter and gaskets and seals on it today
image.jpeg

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
Lil update had to send the victor jr intake back cause it was machined wrong where the gaskets went in. Puts me behind a lil but no biggie as long as the new one comes back fine i will bolt everything down friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor