2 pretty cool sites w/forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey-d

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2010
Kissimmee, Florida
Since I retired last year, I have way to much time to waste. I find myself hunting down interesting forums about cars, trucks, drag stuff etc. I found a really cool site on G-body parts, new and used, and if you register on the forum, this place gives DISCOUNTS on any purchases!! :lol: How cool is that?? Plus, the guy has a speed shop and you get discounts on that stuff too!! :D The site is mandmspeed.com . Also found what they call a sister site that is all about drag cars and stuff from the 60s and 70s, mostly at an old local drag strip. Pretty interesting!! :eek: The site is called Dover Drag Strip.com , check it out. Oh, I bought a header panel for my Malibu from M&M, and I got a 15% discount! :lol: :lol: I don't know if that's the standard, but even 10% helps out. :D
mickey-d :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor