200-4R Dual Exhaust Crossmember

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
I'm using G Force. Plenty of wiggle room for collector/CATS etc.

Attachments

• DriveShaftSafetyloop4.jpg
    DriveShaftSafetyloop4.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 55

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
Hey all! I'm in the process of collecting parts right now, and will need a dual exhaust crossmember for my 85 Monte Carlo SS with a 200-4R. It will have long tube headers and dual exhaust (no cats) so just wondering which crossmember you recommend!
i got mine off amazon "G FORCE CROSSMEMBERS RCG-400 Transmission Crossmember 84-88 G-Body Cars" it says for 400 and i cross referenced it on the gforce site and its for the 200 4r as well, heard of no issues when mechanic installed. gives the car a more rigid ride too. i wanted to get the summit but doin the math i think the gforce came up 3 bux less off amazon i think?

Coltrane

Apprentice
Jul 6, 2020
Thank you all so much for all the great info! Really made things easy and clear for me.

57 Handyman

Master Mechanic
Feb 6, 2017
Coltrane, take a look at the Summit brand 2004r trans cross member. Basically, it is a G Force in a Summit box. The installation instructions I found in mine was a photo copy of the G Force instructions.

Reactions: 1 user

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Coltrane, take a look at the Summit brand 2004r trans cross member. Basically, it is a G Force in a Summit box. The installation instructions I found in mine was a photo copy of the G Force instructions.
This is what I have for my TH400. I'm very happy with it.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor