2002 Tahoe “quick flip”

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Find another 'problem' with it you need to fix before selling, take forever doing it because of 'supply chain issues' influencing getting said part, wait for the rice burner to break, then let her drive this for a while while that waits for parts.

Maybe she will like it.
A perfect work-a-round

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
To be honest, I dont spend much time on the gmt800 pickup forums as of yet, mainly hanging around the burb/yukon xl versions due to the research, then hunt for, one of those beasties when I was debating between one of those as gas burner or a 7.3 excursion.

However, it sounds like yes, it can be, when it wasnt a dealer installed hitch. A Google search on the issue may steer you to better threads than anything I could relay as other than 2nd or 3rd hand info.
I popped my head under my 05 Sierra, and the hitch is longer than the Tahoe.

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
Sold the truck this am. Kind of sad to see it go. My son was sad until I threw him $50 for helping clean the interior.

Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Sold the truck this am. Kind of sad to see it go. My son was sad until I threw him $50 for helping clean the interior.
But, now there's project money. So there's that.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor