200r4 to Holley carb tv cable bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

realjwann

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 15, 2007
I am having trouble finding a suitable tv cable bracket that works on my car...currently have a holley carb and 200r4, im using a bent up bracket that makes the tv cable curve a little bit, i havent driven it as i dont want to damage trans, i bought a Mr. Gasket bracket at the parts store and i can figure out if its me installing it wrong or if it just doesnt work on my car....

someone please point me in right direction...

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
CABLE BRACKET

look in the drive line section in the forum, find 700r4 leak that may give you some kind of ideas that might help,there are basically two systems to use the one on my car bolts to the back of the carb, it has adjustable slots to mount the fuel and trans cable imo this is the weaker of the two designs the four bolt looks stronger and they sell ajustable brackets for your cables the big thing you have to pay attentionl to is the angle of the end of the cable and that it doesn't move :D hope this helps you jesse

ttypenssrider

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 25, 2008
CA
you need a geometry corrector kit for the card and a bracket that holds the cables in place it goes on the carb stud.

Regal Beagle

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 10, 2008
Calgary Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor