2017 OK/MO Route 66 G-Body Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
can i order a shirt even though I'm not going?
joe

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'd also be interested in ordering a shirt myself....despite not being able to attend the event.
At least I'll be there in spirit.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Yeah sure! I will set up a preorder on the store in the morning and go from there. Will help gauge how many I need to get total.

Reactions: 2 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Well, crap dudes, I am out. My stupid health is not cooperating enough to get her back together in time.

Last minute so if you need me to pitch in some bucks for assuming I would be there just PM me.

I'll take care of you!

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
Well, crap dudes, I am out. My stupid health is not cooperating enough to get her back together in time.

Last minute so if you need me to pitch in some bucks for assuming I would be there just PM me.

I'll take care of you!
$1500 should cover it :)

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I added the shirt and the sticker to the shop.

I will ship the stickers out right away as I have them in hand. The shirts, I'm going to wait until AFTER SEPTEMBER 24th to ship them out. I haven't yet ordered them, so if I can get a good gauge in the next 10 days or so of how many get ordered and what sizes, I can proportionally order more to account for more in person and internet sales. Don't want to come up short but don't want to have a ton of leftovers either.
https://gbodyforum.com/https:/gbodyforum.com/shop/
The shop is, of course HERE.

IF YOU'RE ATTENDING THE CRUISE AND/OR THE SPRINGFIELD STREET MACHINE NATIONALS

I created a "free shipping" AKA "pick up in person" shipping option for you. Use the coupon code ROUTE66 at checkout. Please ONLY use this if I'll see you in person at some point. If it works out that it doesn't happen then it is what is is, but shipping costs are real.

The shirts are $25 ea and the stickers $4 ea.

Everyone: Please let me know if the coupons or shipping or checkout doesn't work correctly. I believe it is OK, but you never know.

Canada: I think I got the shipping adjusted correctly. My local PO are jerks about sending stuff your way (and other stuff too) and won't let me do it cheap. Wish it were different.

2017-66-T.JPG

3insticker.png

Reactions: 2 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
....and as for "registering" for the event.... if you are planning on going, I'd just ask that you at least pick up one decal for each vehicle going with the convoy. That way I have you and the # of vehicles to expect, so we know when everyone's arrived. It's definitely not required, so if you want to just tag along for free that's cool, just let me know to add you to the list and expect you. This way we can track who's started/left/arrived, etc. and we don't lose or strand anyone.

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
  • Optimistic
Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Just got an email confirmation about Springfield and they've put a time on when registration closes on Sat. 2pm. So we have to make sure we get there in plenty of time. Shouldn't be a problem but first I've seen that deadline.

They've been posting more about the stuff happening at the event, be sure to check it all out.

Also BUMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor