2017 OK/MO Route 66 G-Body Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldr

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2016
Sarcoxie, MO
I will see if anyone in our group wants a shirt. We will have 4 to 6 cars not sure yet. I want decal for windshield.

ldr

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2016
Sarcoxie, MO
This is getting closer. There will be 5 cars in my group. Should we start a list of who is expected to be at hard rock that friday.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
This is getting closer. There will be 5 cars in my group. Should we start a list of who is expected to be at hard rock that friday.
You guys driving down here to eat with us? That's cool, I needed someone to buy my dinner :rofl:

Reactions: 1 user

ldr

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2016
Sarcoxie, MO
You guys driving down here to eat with us? That's cool, I needed someone to buy my dinner :rofl:

I would buy your dinner. But I think it's going to be after 7 before we get there. Some of the guys and gals can't off work till 5.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I would buy your dinner. But I think it's going to be after 7 before we get there. Some of the guys and gals can't off work till 5.
I hope to check in by 4 PM. 7 PM dinner is fine with me if it is good for everyone else.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I'm good with whatever everyone decides. Need to start nailing down meeting time Sat morning, too. Should be early so we get to Springfield well before reg. closes (2pm). I'm thinking we meet at 6 or 6:30 and hit the road by 7am? o_O:confused:

If anybody has FRS/GMRS HTs/radios, bring em. Hope I ordered enough T-shirts :eek:

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Hit the road by 7 is fine with me. I'm just a support vehicle so you guys tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor