2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
More importantly,are you taking the girls out for ice cream in it tonight?

Still 500 miles from home - but, probably later this week.

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Hey now the ZF 8 speed is a great trans. The cooling and heated seats are also nice. One thing you don't have to worry about cloth seats cracking, that is an issue with leather seats. I do get that you ordered this car with as few options as possible just like people did in the Muscle Car Era. Lightest car is the fastest car.

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Put 800kms on it yesterday, so it is officially "broken in" - just no track days until the Spring. This thing is an incredible road car. Handled the rain like it was nothing.

20190922_095909.jpg

Then blasted the bugs off it and tucked it away.

20190922_180711_HDR.jpg

I'll pull the stupid splitter guard off shortly.

• Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Very nice car! plus its great to see you sticking with a sports car with a manual trans, thought those were going extinct

Seriously; it was even worse than I originally thought:

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Put 800kms on it yesterday, so it is officially "broken in" - just no track days until the Spring. This thing is an incredible road car. Handled the rain like it was nothing.

View attachment 124174

View attachment 124175

Is that what that yellow stripe is? I love that hood, it is so Olds W25 fitted to the Challenger body lines. Are the hood pins functional? I hate the new big front spoiler and single scoop hood on the new GT's. Our 17 still has the twin scoop hood and regular front spoiler. Our GT is awesome with R/T brakes and suspension with AWD, definitely better than our 10 SE. I can't imagine this 2 steps better and twice the horsepower. Daily driving would get the valet key for me.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

View attachment 124174

View attachment 124175

the splitter guard burns off at high speeds and puts you in a class similar to the mile high club... :)

Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Is that what that yellow stripe is? I love that hood, it is so Olds W25 fitted to the Challenger body lines. Are the hood pins functional?

Yeah, it is just for protection during shipping. I really love this hood as it sets the car apart from the previous Hellcats. Hood pins are indeed functional... going to need them for half-mile races.

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor