2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
My son is impressed that your car even had the option for a stick and was asking if you have the drag package.... :)

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
My son is impressed that your car even had the option for a stick and was asking if you have the drag package.... :)

Nope. It does have a line-lock and launch control.

The 1320 has all the drag spec controls from the Demon (with half the power) and is lighter weight but is auto only, the Scat Pack widebody has the 485hp engine and the road course suspension/weight savings over the HC and comes with either transmission, and the HC has the street/sport/track suspension, both transmissions and all the power - but 90hp less than the Redeye which has even more cool features but no stick shift option (and no drag settings).

There is seriously a car for everyone at Dodge right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Seriously; it was even worse than I originally thought:
Even in the commercial trucks are going auto. For my state job I had to be able to have a CDL with the stick restriction removed but only a third of our distric fleet is a true manual. The trucking company recruiters stated newer trucks have been autos. Now for the SS, it's GM's fault for not advertising the car or the fun it could of brought (or even let the general public know the car was for sale.) They should of used Dodge's marketing plan then the Charger would have a real compeditor in its class (& might even have a six speed.)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Stupid splitter guard deleted, tethered hood pins added. I put a couple of o-rings under the hitch pins to help keep them from sliding around... I read about that trick on the internet.

20190923_205016.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
IMG_20190924_150242943.jpg

It is a thing! Seen it in my wife's work parking lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Local guy has a 68 c10 with a turbo SBC, he bought yellow pool noodles and stuck them over his bumper to troll hellcat owners.

But this vette wins...
1569356450578.png

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 12 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor