2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Hey, Mike, did you see that Kenne Belle started shipping their Hellkitty kits? I think they're claiming 1100?

Dude those kits are no joke. Blowers bigger than most commuter motors, could probably suck a bird in, blow it through the motor, and you'd never even know it at that rate of airflow.

Reactions: 2 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA

Man that rear entry supercharger doesn't make changing the plugs any easier - and that was already a job that entered from the rear.

What a time to be alive when you use a Coyote to feed a Hellcat.
I had heard you loved the backdoor work
spank steve brule GIF by Adult Swim

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
if you turn Miss Kitty 90° to the right and floor it the leaves will be auto raked..... :popcorn:

img_20201030_154000-jpg.160706

Last edited:
  • Haha

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Different strokes, my dude. It would be pathetic for me to come in here swinging a cheque book hot rod superiority complex if I didn't have cool sh*t I built myself. That is far and away the part of the hobby with the most integrity.

Wait until I get past the warranty period on this heap. We'll do some wild stuff.

1000 horsederps!
Man, you are greedy😁. I am waiting for the warranty on my GT as well to get 450 HP and it is getting your hood and air intake. Of course I will be driving it in -40 through a foot of snow. I'll race you in a snow storm😉.

Last edited:
  • Haha

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Man, you are greedy😁. I am waiting for the warranty on GT as well to get 450 HP and it is getting your hood and air intake. Of course I will be driving it in -40 through a foot of snow. I'll race you in a snow storm😉.

I figure in 6 years there will be ample second hand speed parts on the market for these cars. So stitching together a few extra ponies should be child's play.

• Agree
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Yeah, I am looking at $5500 US for the Sprintex Supercharger kit, everything included, injectors and ECM but ouch. The hood and air box is another grand but it looks so good. I would probably leave it gel coat black. Smooth it, then clear coat and switch in the winter time to the stock hood.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor