2020 Calendar Call For Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't got her together, but did get a few during the Pizza Power tour
20191020_134324.jpg

Reactions: vanrah and TURNA
If you haven’t gotten all the pics decided yet, I uploaded a couple more to the media...

Morning GP403! Just wanted to drop you a line and see if you think you will be sending these to print for the holidays? I have a couple people I think would like it as a gift. Also any chance we will get a preview to see who made the calendar? Thank you for spearheading this!!

Morning GP403! Just wanted to drop you a line and see if you think you will be sending these to print for the holidays? I have a couple people I think would like it as a gift. Also any chance we will get a preview to see who made the calendar? Thank you for spearheading this!!

Hey. I'm actually wrapping this up this weekend and should have them up in the shop for pre-order hopefully tomorrow sometime. Almost everyone is in there, I think a few pics I didn't use bc the cars were cut off/small images/duplicates etc. but most of them are in there in some way. I'll see how many get pre-ordered and order a batch of them accordingly. Hopefully to start shipping first part of Dec.

Hey. I'm actually wrapping this up this weekend and should have them up in the shop for pre-order hopefully tomorrow sometime. Almost everyone is in there, I think a few pics I didn't use bc the cars were cut off/small images/duplicates etc. but most of them are in there in some way. I'll see how many get pre-ordered and order a batch of them accordingly. Hopefully to start shipping first part of Dec.
Bummer, couldn't get this Cutlass out in a decent enough area for pics. Maybe next year.

Unless we do a project car calendar I will be out at least until sometime next year or ....

Junkyard GBody finds calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: joesregalproject
HELP! I need one more pic of a NOT WHITE Monte Carlo SS! The shape of some of the pix has it where I need one to fill in a space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor