2020 Calendar Call For Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've sent the order off for printing. When I get them I will turn the orders around as fast as I can. I've updated the Canada shipping option (I think) so its $20 shipped to Canada. USPS doesn't like it when I send larger stuff up there so it is what it is. I didn't order a truckload, but if demand calls for it I can get more done.

OK, I've sent the order off for printing. When I get them I will turn the orders around as fast as I can. I've updated the Canada shipping option (I think) so its $20 shipped to Canada. USPS doesn't like it when I send larger stuff up there so it is what it is. I didn't order a truckload, but if demand calls for it I can get more done.

Thank you sir! Got my order placed back on the 30th...may need a couple more down the road.

Reactions: GP403
Bumpin. Tracking shows them being here tomorrow so *hopefully* I can get them in the mail Friday... no promises there but Monday at the latest. I have a feeling the short run will go fast.

Sent in my order for it tonight. Looking forward to seeing it in person!

Reactions: Texas82GP and GP403
Just bought 2

Reactions: Texas82GP and GP403
Got the first lot packaged up, labeled, and ready to ship. Limited stock remaining so get it while you can!

7713677E-EC15-4661-A663-F1BD6CCBFF15.jpeg
Only About 25 left....

Mr Gp; Yes I'd like one. How do I pay? Ole' Bob.
Ps: Thank you for adding the Bronze Brick!

Just visit that link, add to cart, check out, easy peasy

Reactions: Texas82GP
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor