2023 G-Body Classic?

There is a group of us leaving from Pittsburgh, here are the details

7:00 am meet up at Sheetz off of I-79
2615 Nicholson Rd, Sewickley, PA 15143
7:30 departure

Any of you guys that have gone previous years, is the parking area spacious? Im going to have a 18' car trailer behind my truck.

Should i expect parking issues? Im going only as a spectator, not showing the car. Just traveling through with it.

Any of you guys that have gone previous years, is the parking area spacious? Im going to have a 18' car trailer behind my truck.

Should i expect parking issues? Im going only as a spectator, not showing the car. Just traveling through with it.
There will be plenty of room, last year they had a huge trailer unload like 5 or so g bodies that came to the show from like Iowa or something

Last Year guy came with a 4-5 spot car hauler

Reactions: Streetbu and Tomeal
That's where I'll be but in another car. My sister is going to the G-Body shindig since she's the owner of the 86 SS I was working on last year.
Sunday's there's a SCCA event down in Jeffersonville along side a car show as well.. not sure how all that will turn out.. maybe the socially anti social guys will go there and avoid Columbus 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Sunday's there's a SCCA event down in Jeffersonville along side a car show as well.. not sure how all that will turn out.. maybe the socially anti social guys will go there and avoid Columbus 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
I JUST learned that a huge chunk of the Columbus fairgrounds is torn up for construction. Nothing was disclosed ahead of time. Good Guys claims it will not really affect the show, but a video from just a day ago shows MAJOR destruction and construction equipment everywhere. At the very least, even if they clean up the areas, they'll be down quite a bit on available space.

I JUST learned that a huge chunk of the Columbus fairgrounds is torn up for construction. Nothing was disclosed ahead of time. Good Guys claims it will not really affect the show, but a video from just a day ago shows MAJOR destruction and construction equipment everywhere. At the very least, even if they clean up the areas, they'll be down quite a bit on available space.
All the more reason to come to the Classic

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor