BUICK 3.8L 231ci Manual Transmission Flywheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
I'm glad I haven't pickup up any spare t56's for my 2+2 because if I did I would snipe this flywheel from you and the centerforce BOP t56 bellhousing I just saw today...
How much for the draw thru v6? I've got the t56, bellhousing and access to a friends 78 sport coupe regal with turbo hood.

Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 1 user

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
How much for the draw thru v6? I've got the t56, bellhousing and access to a friends 78 sport coupe regal with turbo hood.

Let me mull over if I want to sell it. I don't have a home for it and a sport coupe is where it belongs but I'm kinda attached to it.

Reactions: 1 user

rwd_pete

Greasemonkey
Oct 3, 2006
Niagara Falls
I was thinking something similar. I have a 78 Turbo 231 V6 sitting in a '29 Ford rat rod project. I also have a standard setup and T50 5 speed from a '78 Olds 260 cutlass. I was trying to determine if the Olds flywheel would fit but it doesn't look like it would from my research. I'm thinking that finding an odd fire standard 231 flywheel for cheap is unlikely. Maybe there is a Skyhawk 231 standard out there somewhere. I live too close to steel mills. These cars were crapped long ago in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor