3 Inch lowering springs, gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.

83reeeegal

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2017
most of us have been caught like that before. I would ask them for a refund or a credit since they do not work as advertised. UMI is a sponsor here and they have drop springs and will answer anything you ask
Ask for a refund even after they've been applied? Yeah I seen UMI's 2", they must be sweet
Haha super slammed! That's why I went with adjustable coil overs. Doing body work before I install them but I hope for a much better experience overall instead of just springs. lol
I guess the only upside of my situation is that the shocks themselves are adjustable so if anything Id just the springs need to be 2" drop haha, I was looking into coil overs but I'd rather invest in bags once the $'s in my pocket lol

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Ask for a refund even after they've been applied?

I would for the reason I posted, they are not as advertised. Since they don't work you can't sell them so someone else without explaining the problem you had with them so what's the harm of hounding OPG for a refund if they don't listen to reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor