383 ez-efi and overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttype

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2017
Brockville, Ontario.
She's a work in progress... We've been together a long time... It was this year the saw finally hit the back half of the frame. A few calculations here and there, some well educated folks to coach along, mixed in with a bit of nerve to cut up a painted frame under a rust free (due to repairs) cab...

Pardon me for jacking my own thread, but if I'm not working on my gbody, my brother's, or working out on the road... It's because I'm busy doing something to keep busy with.

I want to give credit to Ron Sutton over at lateralgnet for being able to decipher all the knowledge he puts forth when he types...

Over and out for now,

Rob.

Reactions: 1 user

ttype

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2017
Brockville, Ontario.
2.25:1 steering box from ws6, Buick regal tilt cplimn shift column, 98 firebird rear brakes, front yet to be determined, but I do have a set of 4p brembos on the shelf, or some 2p envoy XL calipers as well... A 454 and 4l80e spared for this one... Bbfn,

R.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor