3xbrowncutty's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
do you mind my asking how much the short block Subaru motor cost? I picked up a Brighton GC8 Wagon a couple weeks ago with a ej22 and love it

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Little update, thinking of maybe selling this thing in the spring, and i got the itch to clean it up nice. A guy at work is renting a shop, and i'm gonna be keeping it there this winter so i can work on it. Instead of paying him, i'll be helping him with his cars, 40's plymouth and oldsmobile. Now dont ask me why i didnt do this years ago.. but im in the process of wetsanding and buffing it out. Always got made fun of for having a dull brown cutlass, but now at least its not dull anymore! Hopefully get the miss it has figured out this winter too, thinking its ignition.

Before:

After, sanded with 1k, 1500, 2k then 3k then buff:

And tonight after a chilly sanding session

This is the shop where it will be this winter:

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
haven't followed this thread in awhile.... :oops: but looking good! don't sell it though!! :wink: good job cleaning up the paint!

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Rest of the car is coming along nicely!

Alerch

Master Mechanic
Jul 15, 2013
Goose creek SC
Ive read through build. Didnt realize you were from Erie. Im about an hour south of you. Hope you didnt sell the car yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor