4 wheeling anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I don't go off roading in my Jeep but in the summer I do throw mud on it and leave the mud there for a week or 2 so everyone thinks I go off roading... :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
I've got a couple of buddies that had the 2dr trackers years ago, that wish they still had them. I drove 1 of theirs, and gotta say, I felt like I was driving in a goldfish bowl...
sister-in-law had a samurai years back (after my brother passed away ), and probably had 300+k on the clock with bare minimal maintenance. was still running like a sewing machine when she sold it....

both are great vehicles, but I'd still rather have a CJ....
I'd like to have a CJ some day CJ5 to be exact ,other then that I can live with out ever having one again motors suck, axles suck everyone and mother has one they snap in half to easy idk maybe my bad luck

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
if you think that I guess you have never owned a Jeep....:cry:
4 wranglers ,3 Cherokees ,1 liberty can get them to last more then month shortest time was 2 days ,but also meant it's alot cheaper to throw mud on in your driveway can't break parts that way lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I'm in Lincoln place
Have you ever did a search on Google for Lincoln Place? They represent it with a pic of an armed robbery next to the Google map.
1587138755187.png

Edit: please note I had nothing to do with the Aribic script in the link, it showed up after I pasted it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Picked this WJ up last week for $400.
IMG_20200411_200607038.jpg

4" long arm lift is enroute. I have some take off 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer STT pros that are going on there. Picked up a double cardan/ujoint front driveshaft yesterday. Thinking about a trussed d44a for the rear and possibly a lunchbox locker in the front or maybe just use the vari-loc stuff that came in quadra drive Grand Cherokees.

The horizon is correct in this pic. The road is a little steep.

5648.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
Picked this WJ up last week for $400. View attachment 142683

4" long arm lift is enroute. I have some take off 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer STT pros that are going on there. Picked up a double cardan/ujoint front driveshaft yesterday. Thinking about a trussed d44a for the rear and possibly a lunchbox locker in the front or maybe just use the vari-loc stuff that came in quadra drive Grand Cherokees.

The horizon is correct in this pic. The road is a little steep.

View attachment 142684
Those Dana 44s cost an arm and leg around here ,nice scenery islove to go wheel out west no mud lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor