442 Rims or IRocs need your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FE3X clone I thought had it in his pics at least he has the pic or has posted the pics of the 14" Olds ralleys with the 245/60/14s. I am a big fan of the Zq8 wheels on the gbodys. They look like they came their from the factory as they are a factory GM performance wheel. The also fit big brakes. 245/50/16 up front and 255/50/16 rear look great on my friends GNX. 50 series also seem to look great and strike the best balance between cornering ability and straight line traction.

15" SSIII wheels! 😉

The 245/60R14's with the green 10 tooth speedo gear in my 2004r are bang on km/hr, according to my gps. I switched the back tires to the front, to check fitment. With the stock aluminum rims, 245/60R14's hit on the inside. I would go 235/60R14 on the front to be safe.

The aluminum 14" ralleys are a little thicker than the steel ones aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor