442Jayp 1984 Cutlass Supreme Build Thread *PICS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

442Jayp

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2010
i have no problem with selling it..until money is in my hand im going to keep upgrading tho..and if i do major upgrades imma just have to ask for more..

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
442Jayp said:
i have no problem with selling it..until money is in my hand im going to keep upgrading tho..and if i do major upgrades imma just have to ask for more..

smart and thats the way it goes....dont stop your build or fun for a guy saying i would buy your car for 2500. most of the time they flake on the deal then you have all that wasted time on your hands when you could have been making the ride better. trust me my new monte will not be with me forever but while i have it, its gonna get better/built better.

442Jayp

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2010
man my life gets better day by day...got more hours at work...already was lookin at 700 a week and now im working more hours...$$$$$$..gonna save up and blow it all on the cutlass..new engine..new paint..rear and trans build up..

but another guy called me today and offered me a LONG *ss 93 Chevy Caprice..WTF..he must have heard me say i want a 96 impala cause he kept sayin it can be cloned into a impala...umm i think not..never will i trade my cutlass for a caprice that has a stock 305...

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
442Jayp said:
man my life gets better day by day...got more hours at work...already was lookin at 700 a week and now im working more hours...$$$$$$..gonna save up and blow it all on the cutlass..new engine..new paint..rear and trans build up..

but another guy called me today and offered me a LONG *ss 93 Chevy Caprice..WTF..he must have heard me say i want a 96 impala cause he kept sayin it can be cloned into a impala...umm i think not..never will i trade my cutlass for a caprice that has a stock 305...
:rofl: @ that caprice offer

442Jayp

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2010
couple guys HMU already this morning..a GUy with a 85 monte carlo that looks just like elco warrens Monte carlo and a dude with a iroc...lets see how this goes :eek:

86_olds

G-Body Guru
Jul 26, 2009
so cal
442Jayp said:
couple guys HMU already this morning..a GUy with a 85 monte carlo that looks just like elco warrens Monte carlo and a dude with a iroc...lets see how this goes :eek:
so what happend?

442Jayp

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2010
went to my moms to pick up the car and i had a flat..so i didnt even go meet up with the guy..guess its not meant to get rid of yet...while i was sittin around today i looked on craigslist for some motors =) with my new raise at work motors are starting to seem a lil cheaper..or is it im making more money ? :rofl:

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
442Jayp said:
went to my moms to pick up the car and i had a flat..so i didnt even go meet up with the guy..guess its not meant to get rid of yet...while i was sittin around today i looked on craigslist for some motors =) with my new raise at work motors are starting to seem a lil cheaper..or is it im making more money ? :rofl:
dont sale it unless the other car u are getting is something that is kinda of rare.... thats the only reason i sold my 82 el camino to get my 81 malibu is bcuz its a factory 3 speed car and had factory radio delete ..

442Jayp

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2010
i was thinking about a 2 door malibu with a cowl hood. but idk now im going to keep the cutlass unless someone hits me with a wonderful offer and have money in hand..i cant say no to a good offer when the money is in my face..in about two weeks im tryin to figure out what i wanna do get my rear end done(posi & gears) or put a down payment on a new motor(havent found one yet)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor