4DR Sleeper G-Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaT

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2010
Hi All,

Here's some photos of my sleeper, and the new motor/blower combo I am currently building:

4dr_rearquartershot_090905_shrunk.jpg

Current Engine Bay, all home-built bracketry and tubing (overflow tank shown here is temporarily mounted):

4dr_air_intake_drivers_side_med.jpg

Last dyno numbers (run before the new 4" blower intake and bracket reinforcements):

4dr_dyno2007.jpg

Before the current MT ET Drag Radials:

4dr_complete_rear_w_exh_strappedup.jpg

Trunk Shot:

4dr_reartrunkshot_090705_mini.jpg

I'll post some more later on tonight.

Jim

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Sweet Sleeper!!!!!

1badbu

Greasemonkey
Jul 28, 2010
Kentucky
Nice,very nice 8)

What color are you planning on painting your car,or are you leaving it with the primer like it is now ?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
nice but with the fuel cell showing, stance of the car and the tires to me it doesn't really look like a sleeper... 8)

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
im sure you would have to be blind and deaf to not notice that car is no joke, so make your bets with your car at least 25 feet away, and shut it off lol. But it is Bad *ss none the less!

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Looks awesome! Like the grey, 17" ralleys look nice too. Looks like a decent grocery-getter.

stomis

Master Mechanic
May 14, 2010
Brick NJ
Sexy.

I would paint the cell in undercoat to hide it and put a stock exhaust on it and electric cutouts.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
holy sh*t... i think ive sen your car over on maliburacing, but ive never seen your motor setup. epic!!

only thing i would do is put some steelies with hubcaps on it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor