4x4 el camino/ Good idea or should I be institutionalized

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
Which house of mine are you talking about, I have a few. You know sparky, those people probably payed more for their rims than some of the houses I've bought and that's their prerogative. I don't care! I was basically just trying to lift that guy's spirit about his own car . Obviously I've offended an emotionally fragile person. So I'm saying I'm sorry to midwesti and to let you know drug makers make wonderful products for people like yourself

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
83cut350chev said:
Oh yeah and back to the big wheels, no go. Look up what a set of them cost and imagine, if there's that much just into wheels and paint, what could there be under the hood?
so they blow lots of money on the wheels an paint, then spend some more paying someone else to build them a 550hp motor.

and what was your point again???

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
itsnotanova said:
Which house of mine are you talking about, I have a few. You know sparky, those people probably payed more for their rims than some of the houses I've bought and that's their prerogative. I don't care! I was basically just trying to lift that guy's spirit about his own car . Obviously I've offended an emotionally fragile person. So I'm saying I'm sorry to midwesti and to let you know drug makers make wonderful products for people like yourself

and back to you. Hummmmm, druggie, no try again. You know, you say your try'n to lift someone's sprit, but why don't you try doin it by not talking down on everyone else, everyone would get along a whole lot better if we did. Right?

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
Hey midwesti, All I ever see you post on gbodyforum is negitive. So who are you to say play nice. I got a feeling you're a little little man who can only act tough when there's no repercussions.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
:lightsab: :itchy: :hijack:

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
85 cutlass, okay I'll stop :( but I'm not shaking hands!

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
FYI everybody who's still here. midwestle and I have made up and there's peace once again on Gbodyforum. So lets get back to the 4x4 subject. My idea of a 4x4 Elcamino doesn't sound like a hit and I may not ever get around to doing it but if I do it's not like I'm ruining a completely good car. I could still take the body back off the 4x4 frame and turn it back to stock. What about turning it in to a desert racer. something like what you would see in the baja 1000. Something that could jump fifty feet because of the raised suspension and tons of ground clearance. I've got a lot of comments about turning it into a canyon carver but I already have that with my malibu.

crappycutlass

Master Mechanic
May 28, 2007
i think its a bad idea.... keep the elky the way it should be..

and on the other topic.... who builds cars to impress other people???... seriously... i drive what I like...i mean.. if they dont like it... thats fine.. not their $$ and time.. :D

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
It really should not come down to what other people think. If you like it, do it. Just do a nice professional looking job with it and people will like it no matter what kind of stuff they are into. Im not a big fan of ricers, but if I see one that is nicely built I will definately give them a compliment about the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor