Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
no, no, no, no, no, don't do it man. :roll:

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
Man do not listen to anyone. If you want to do it go ahead and do it. It is your El Camino and you can do what ever you want.

Well here is my opinion: I think it is a wast to make it into a 4x4. The reason the El Camino is so unique is because it is the size of a car with a truck bed. With that in mind making it into a 4x4 would make you lose the whole concept of the El Camino.

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
I think it official, I need the straight jacket. Now I'm set on the pre-runner idea. I use to have a baga bug and that thing was a blast. To have the same kind of mobility but with V8 power. I've seen pictures of cars that were transformed to race in offroad racing that might inspire me. Off the top of my head I've seen a 57 chevy and a 69cutlass.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
hey dude Im all for it i think it would be sick. offroad > onroad! lol
I live in a truck dominate city, but I want a car FOR the road. If I go off road, I want a quad. I the beuty of the elky is that it can go either way.

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
I got a feeling you guys would be the ones who yell "JUMP" when someone's on the ledge of a building :lol: Fortunately for my elk, I don't have the budget for any carnage yet.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
well at least we dont just go "push"

Wolf001

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2007
straight jacket would be a good medecine!!!! There's ennough all kind of 4x4 cheap then spend money on those kind of projects... Same like on youtube with the 1972 Monte Carlo with a cummins motor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor