50% off tubular control arms

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Just checking on my Amazon list this morning and seen this ! Had to pull the trigger at that price!
IMG_4476.png

Long time since I’ll been on here, new job, kicking *ss and banking $$$$!!! Will post an update soon! Had to pass this along!!!

Reactions: 10 users

J_garnz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 5, 2021
Adrian Michigan
$391 for upper and lower. Man, that's a steal of they are quality. I've seen a few reviews that were very positive

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240214-211615_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240214-211615_Chrome.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: 2 users

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
Just checking on my Amazon list this morning and seen this ! Had to pull the trigger at that price! View attachment 234915
Long time since I’ll been on here, new job, kicking *ss and banking $$$$!!! Will post an update soon! Had to pass this along!!!
beware i recall last yr bout this time they had to discontinue due to issues and some said on Youtube good luck getting at the grease fittings. so i dont know. " The extra sleeves are for different size bolts I got the same set for my s10 work great except for the grease fittings in wrong place just put them in vice an greased good before installing"

86 Salon

Apprentice
Mar 14, 2021
beware i recall last yr bout this time they had to discontinue due to issues and some said on Youtube good luck getting at the grease fittings. so i dont know. " The extra sleeves are for different size bolts I got the same set for my s10 work great except for the grease fittings in wrong place just put them in vice an greased good before installing"
I think that's an accident waiting to happen. Even if you save $1000, how much damage to your car or the other car or people that you may hit? Also, you paid for powder coating and now have painted control arms. That one ball joint looks terrible. Do they take factory ball joints?

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Bought mine direct from Speedway and received $50 off for spending $500.
Screenshot_20240208-233314.png
On another note, the new ones actually have the LCA grease fittings on the bottom where you can access them.
IMG_20240215_145953332.jpg

I'm also told they're compatible with tall ball joints such as those from Pro Forged.
Screenshot_20240212-115056.png

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Also, the only difference between these Speedway Camaro and S-10 LCAs are the sleeves that accommodate a larger bolt- the actual arms and Delrin bushings are identical. The mounting points are all the same, they measure the same from cross shaft center to ball joint center, and are really the same part number.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor