6 Degress of Kevin Bacon & I Have A Bacon Number Of 3 (I Know, Silly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Yes, this is silly but after just some odd thing the wife brought up just a bit ago some how lead to me realizing I can fall into the "6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon".
So this is the connection. You have me, then my mom met Jack Nicholson (along with Danny DeVito) while they were filming Hoffa on the North Side of Pittsburgh, which in turn he was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon. From the way someone set up the "Bacon Number" by how many people out from him who he worked with brings me in with a 3. Now UC645, joesregalproject & Tomeal all get a 4 since we all have met. Then my wife is now really thinking I'm off my rocker over this but I'm just having fun with this. Who thought from a chance encounter at a middle school lunch room in '92 I'd be able play along with this. I really need to get back to working on my Monte Carlo.
Kevin Bacon No Thanks GIF by Team Coco

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Yes, you need to go work on your car more.

Next thing we know you will be selling your car.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Yes, this is silly but after just some odd thing the wife brought up just a bit ago some how lead to me realizing I can fall into the "6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon".
So this is the connection. You have me, then my mom met Jack Nicholson (along with Danny DeVito) while they were filming Hoffa on the North Side of Pittsburgh, which in turn he was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon. From the way someone set up the "Bacon Number" by how many people out from him who he worked with brings me in with a 3. Now UC645, joesregalproject & Tomeal all get a 4 since we all have met. Then my wife is now really thinking I'm off my rocker over this but I'm just having fun with this. Who thought from a chance encounter at a middle school lunch room in '92 I'd be able play along with this. I really need to get back to working on my Monte Carlo.
Kevin Bacon No Thanks GIF by Team Coco
I’m both mildly intrigued and slightly worried. You getting enough oxygen over there? PennDot letting you out to breathe every now and then?

Yes, you do need to work on your car more, you also need to get those seatbelts off of me too, don’t forget ;)

If he does, I call first dibs on his parts stashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Nov 4, 2012
I’m both mildly intrigued and slightly worried. You getting enough oxygen over there? PennDot letting you out to breathe every now and then?

He's been huffing that linestriping paint...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa

Yes, you do need to work on your car more, you also need to get those seatbelts off of me too, don’t forget ;)

If he does, I call first dibs on his parts stashes!
He's been huffing that linestriping paint...
The only way the car is going to be sold is if the wife buries me in the backyard. At times I do think she's trying.
Now we are getting more diesel fumes now since our section of the building is being used as the garage cause someone has the bright idea to coat the garage floor with a coating that has to cure for over a month before use but will need pads & plates cause the finish chips from everything that touches it. Need money for equipment & parts but a useless coating was the better choice. But I do get out for fresh air (& smelly deer.)
I know I need to get over your way for them. Who know, maybe some other stuff too.
The line paint is water based so no good brain cell killers in it.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I probably have a bacon number of two...

I like to eat bacon. Kevin bacon's last name is bacon. If need be you could expand it to 3 by saying your choice of he eats bacon too, or, that he likes bacon and we have a shared interest. Or, you could give everyone who posted in a thread of yours on here a +1 to your number I suppose....

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I'll play. I have a number of 3. I met Duane Johnson around 15 years ago at the NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway. He has a number of 2.

Reactions: 1 users

rogue_ryder

Master Mechanic
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
My sister had him as a customer in a Hotel Restaurant (Cafe @ Hotel Northampton) around 2000 or so and I actually saw him and his Brother Hiking Pike's Peak in Coloardo back in 2009 and they put on a little show at the summit for a very small crowd
. The guy really does get around.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor