Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
It does present well. Ad says rust in rockers so price is way high, imo.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Way too much. It's crazy 8 years ago no one would turn an eye for an elco, and now we have +10k elcos.

Turboelky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 26, 2016
Yeah that's a lot of money. Especially no bucket seats, forget it.

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
$12,999 and the windshield washer isn't currently working ??

My ex was right ...I do expect too much.

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
I think for that kind of money, it should be flawless. Looks like maybe 6-7 around here . Honestly, I know you should always ask more than you want , but this seems a little extreme..I guess it's similar to guys asking 4-5 for hacked up rusted Gbodys . I realize prices are trending up but a little research would show this asking price is out of whack..timo22

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Its in the same vein, at least in my eyes that these a-holes (not that this guy is an a-hole) that try and get top dollar price for a rusted out POS because the cars are JUST starting to start rising in value, like GBodies. For example, every rusted out, rotten, spongey POS shell of a 2nd gen dodge charger that probably not even Dodge themselves could save they want 6K+ for. I've seen one that from the firewall forward was GONE, not removed, but rusted away. And the back window area was so rusty the rear window was held in by what was left of the window channel and he wanted 11k for it. No drivetrain either, no interior. But oh, it WAS a 440 six pack car. Or something. Like you could push the window in with your hand. It sucks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor