7.5 rear Posi

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
Good to hear from you lol.

nycutlass a 26 spline posi has the worst of both worlds - 7.5 and tooth pick axles. But I’ll agree with you that for a stock build or even a hopped up 300hp motor it will work just fine.
that is what i meant and how cheap some of these products are i think last time i looked a mini spool was around $50 and i feel you have a better chance in snapping axles

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
ck80

Trailer park??? SMH and laughing out loud - literally.

I’m headed to MW Drags and I know there will be at least 3 white MCSS’s there (me being one of them.) But the park that my trailer came from will be U-haul’s parking lot ……. Hehe

Maybe I can get a pic of all of in one shot!
Hey, there's nice Montes, some worth a good bit of money, and, there's the large contingent of rednecks basking in the faded glory while telling their nephews/sons-in-law about how back in the day dale senior drove that there kind of car and won races while sucking down their budweiser in a wife beater, and, while it make not seem like much, done up right that's a $50,000 car. (Run-on intended because, well, thats how they talk)

:LOL:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Hey, there's nice Montes, some worth a good bit of money, and, there's the large contingent of rednecks basking in the faded glory while telling their nephews/sons-in-law about how back in the day dale senior drove that there kind of car and won races while sucking down their budweiser in a wife beater, and, while it make not seem like much, done up right that's a $50,000 car. (Run-on intended because, well, thats how they talk)

:LOL:
you fergot the most improtant phrase...

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor