70's/80's TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I miss the good old days when TV was not "Reality TV". I was reflecting on how many good shows there were in the 70's and 80's. Shows with car chases, gun fights, etc. Anyhow, which ones do you remember fondly from this period, either as first run, or syndicated re-runs?

Here's a few I can think of ( Not all are good)

Hawaii 5-0
Magnum P.I.
The A-Team
Knight Rider
Miami Vice
The Dukes of Hazard
Hunter

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Fall Guy
Cheers
Sledgehammer
Night Court
Family Ties

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
Knight Rider

Speaking of Knight Rider. Did anyone watch the new one last night? The pilot they did a few months ago was at least watchable and somewhat within the realm of believability, but they totally put me off this show in the first 5 minutes with the whole transformer-truck fast-n-furious neon 377mph WTF are-you-on-crack atomic turbo-boost thing.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
Th dukes of hazard! I was not even born till 89 but hazard ROCKS

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Knight Rider without "The Hoff"? What were they thinking? The original is cheesy at best, but I can only imagine just how CGI the new one is. It almost makes me glad I work at night so I don't have the option of watching it!

I'll also add "All in the Family" as I usually found it funny.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
You cant leave out MacGyver!! Also, dont forget about Alf! :D

JDub

Apprentice
Mar 10, 2008
i wasnt born until 86, but i remember my mother ALWAYS watching MacGyver. that show was great.

but ya know, not all shows on nowadays are bad. i dont get to watch alot of tv with church, baby, school, and work, but when i get the chance, Heroes and Lost are awesome.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Manimal? Wow. I have no idea what that show was about, but can kinda guess it was about a man who was an animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor