78-80 Cutlass Salon Fastbacks- any on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkman1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 3, 2009
Is anybody else out there running or driving a 2 door Salon fastback? I've been working my way thru the forum pictures and haven't seen any yet. I know most people think their ugly, but I've had two and I like the fact that you don't see yourself coming and going like the other body style. I saw a green one OCA Nats in Reno, NV, a black 442 at OCA Nats in Sturbridge, MA, a blown mid-engine custom a few years back, and a maroon supercharged BBC race car for sale on ROP and this forum last year. Where are you guys?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I've always liked that body style. They're different, but cool. 8)

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I'm a fan of different too. I'd like to own a Salon or Century coupe one of these days myself. It seems like the bucket & console option are super rare in these cars but I have seen a few.

Donutboy97

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2010
Rochester NY
I use to have a 4 door

Car1.jpg

C2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor