78-80 Cutlass Salon Fastbacks- any on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this post is old but i just stumbled on it, Look at some of my pics. I'm 15 and my first car will be a 79 cutlass salon 442. black on top of silver. I'm getting ready to take out the 2.29 gears and put in some 2.73's until i can afford a 3 series limited slip. i do have the original engine at hand but we bought a built 305 for about $500 just for until i can build the original one back up a video of my car is on youtube along with some others. here is the link that shows the car but isn't too great of quality since we used my dads phone for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3Jm4DkCp8 if you look up the username "79cutlasssalon442" on youtube, i have a couple videos of the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor