78 cutlass W-31 build

img_20170603_143543683_hdr-jpg.67576

"Off to old bridge first thing I did was clean up. I couldn't stand looking at that 260 on the stand anymore so out with the old"

I have a 307 block you can put next to it.... I just realized how close you are to me in old bridge, were practical neighbors. I knew I knew that old truck, when I past it on my way to WaWa.

img_20170603_143543683_hdr-jpg.67576

"Off to old bridge first thing I did was clean up. I couldn't stand looking at that 260 on the stand anymore so out with the old"

I have a 307 block you can put next to it.... I just realized how close you are to me in old bridge, were practical neighbors. I knew I knew that old truck, when I past it on my way to WaWa.
Lol yea but that's not my house my friend Joe lives there he is disabled with brain cancer so he doesn't do much anymore so when Brick code enforcement came down on me he told me I could use his garage to work on my stuff and that way he gets a visit at least once a week because he doesn't have much family but on weekends I'm there at least one day if my gold 07 Silverado 2500hd is there I'm there. Wait do you own the GN and the Monte SS around the corner? With the huge not for sale

Still no transmission and it's been raining sense Sunday so I can't do the wheels and I found out an olds radiator top plate won't fit in my glass beading cabinet not much progress or any really

Reactions: malibujustin
Wait do you own the GN and the Monte SS around the corner? With the huge not for sale
That's funny....those cars have been sitting there for as long as I lived in this area, at least 16 years. There used to be a dk. blue t-type there also. I'm on the other side of E.T. road near the car wash. I'll keep my eyes open next time for your truck to say hi.

Well the sun came out in Jersey this afternoon so after work I jumped at the chance to get something done anything done. I broke out the scotch bright and did the fastest wheel restoration ever lol I had no fine line no Razer blade and only 2" tape lol got the wheels done tho I didn't worry to much about making them nice because they are the rough ones from my collection sence Lauren gets the best 4 but I think they came out really good considering the odds were definitely against them while I was stewing over not having my transit was dark when I finished so I'll get better pictures tomorrow
IMG_20170607_215217.jpg
IMG_20170607_215243.jpg
IMG_20170607_215324.jpg
the color is a little dark but they kinda remind me of an old hilbrand some wight letter tires and a smoky burnout you'll never see the in perfections

Last edited:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor