GBOTM 78GP400 is the June '21 G-Body of the Month | ** 1978 **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Congratulations, now heres a real compliment, I’d love to own that. I’ve never liked most of the 78-80 A/G bodies. Not until the 81s. I understand the persistence of completing an idea (your hood)I kept to my ideas on my build. Those modern wheels look so much better than the stockers. Great work.

Reactions: 1 users

78GP400

Greasemonkey
Mar 2, 2017
Hartville, Ohio
I mentioned during the voting thread that there wasn't a bad car in the bunch of entries. I'm never going to vote against an LS swapped entry because it's LS swapped, but you have captured everything that is great about not being an LS swap or any type of swap for that matter. There are some other members here, cough D, that have put the amount of attention to detail and originality that you have - you are in that class/group.

I want to say : beautiful freakin' car, honorable effort and execution. I truly hope it drives and performs as well as it looks. Congrats man - well done!!

Jim
Thank you so much! I am always sorting out drivability trying to make it better and better but still keeping the “Gbody feel” . It does drive really nice and with 642 horsepower it goes down the road pretty good. 😊

Reactions: 6 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Congratulations! An absolutely tasteful and well thought out BEAUTIFUL build! Most deserving of the win!

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
congrats , there will be a lot of people here that recognize all the custom work and the hours it takes to complete it . nice job !

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor