FOR SALE 79 Olds 260 diesel, 39,000 miles, Trans & 7.5 rear end

Trader history (0)

I had a 4.3L V6 diesel in my 1983 Cutlass Supreme, it actually had a SERPENTINE belt system on it that I wish I had saved as it was a easy swap over to a SBO block and heads. It actually ran great for me the few years I had it in the early 90's, until I lent it to my cousin and she put gasoline in it and killed it. I swapped in a 307, and my sister drove it another 5+ yrs until she crashed and totaled it. 😞

Hey there, I have a friend who is interested in the engine but you will need the power it up and ship it through Fastenal or some other way he is from New York and I don't remember where you were from but he takes care of his parents and isn't really able to leave.

Send me a private message and I can put you in contact with him. This really isn't the right thing to do and send it to the scrap yard the 4.3 V8 diesels practically unobtainium on parts but that also means you're stuck with a very limited and small window of people that have these.

Hey there, I have a friend who is interested in the engine but you will need the power it up and ship it through Fastenal or some other way he is from New York and I don't remember where you were from but he takes care of his parents and isn't really able to leave.

Send me a private message and I can put you in contact with him. This really isn't the right thing to do and send it to the scrap yard the 4.3 V8 diesels practically unobtainium on parts but that also means you're stuck with a very limited and small window of people that have these.

I keep having guys say "oh don't scrap it, its rare" but I am GIVING IT AWAY and I still can't get anyone to put forth the effort to make arrangements to get it.

The engine and trans are both on pallets, ready to be loaded, and there is a forklift at my friend's warehouse. All we need is someone to make the arrangements to come get it. I don't want to scrap it, but it has been taking up room in my friend's business for 2 years, it can't stay there indefinitely.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor