BUILD THREAD 81 Buick/Olds Turbo Wagon 02/15/2024 More Parts!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Here are a few more pictures
IMG_20150414_103934.jpg

IMG_20150414_103939.jpg

IMG_20150414_103947.jpg

IMG_20150414_103957.jpg

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Received my Hydroboost return fitting yesterday. I managed to finish up the return lines. I also had to replace a brake line from the master to the proportioning valve, it just wouldn't stop leaking. Damn stainless.:mad:

IMG_20150416_165815.jpg IMG_20150416_181742.jpg IMG_20150416_181748.jpg

Last edited:

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Wanted to drool over your ram-air hood and ended up flipping thru the whole thread again...
I forgot about how much rust repair you had to do on the roof and window opening areas.
I don't feel so bad about how much time I spent on my hail dents now! lol
Have you picked a color?
This wagon is going to be top-notch, Jim! :banana: :friday:
But seriously, slow down... :D :wax:

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Wanted to drool over your ram-air hood and ended up flipping thru the whole thread again...
I forgot about how much rust repair you had to do on the roof and window opening areas.
I don't feel so bad about how much time I spent on my hail dents now! lol
Have you picked a color?
This wagon is going to be top-notch, Jim! :banana: :friday:
But seriously, slow down... :D :wax:
Haha, yeah, there was a good bit of rust repair, but you get that here in PA. The hood is one of those things I can't wait to see on the finished product!. I have picked a color, it's a dark grey metallic with a hint of pearl.

I am hoping it turns out like I have it pictured in my mind, but that thing isn't getting any better, hahaha.

On a side note, I have been doing little odds and ends over the weekend, I've had family and friends over so not a lot got done. I dropped the radiator support off for powder coat, bought some MSD 50 lb/hr injectors, they showed up today. I have been doing some modifications to the under hood fuse panel for cleaner fit and finish. I'll have pics soon.

Last edited:

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Here are a few brackets I fabricated for the fuse/relay box and the power steering fluid reservoir. I still have to fit the cruise servo in there.

This is all trial fit and will be finalized, the wiring and all, after paint and final assembly.

IMG_20150416_165849.jpg IMG_20150424_151126.jpg

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Here are a few brackets I fabricated for the fuse/relay box and the power steering fluid reservoir. I still have to fit the cruise servo in there.

This is all trial fit and will be finalized, the wiring and all, after paint and final assembly.

View attachment 39935 View attachment 39936
Damn that looks clean! Just like GM would've/should've done. Nice job! Looks great, keep up the A1 work.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Blake, thanks. It took some time, but I did get it in there. I'll be doing the passenger side tonight hopefully.

Damn that looks clean! Just like GM would've/should've done. Nice job! Looks great, keep up the A1 work.
Thank you. With the fuel injection and all the other stuff, the fuse panel and PS reservoir etc. are needed. Hard to make all the sh*t look nice.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Got it running last night. Thankfully, after hooking up the new WBo2, the FP gauge, and loading a tune, it started right up. Didn't idle for long, but after a hour or 2, I messed with the VE tables and got it to idle pretty decent. I'll do some more low speed idle and in park adjustments, and call it good till it is time to pull it out onto the trailer.

Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Wow!! That's encouraging news, Jim. Just that much closer to being road worthy. I like everything you've done so far.
I'm happy for you, man.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor