81 Monte turbo New member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bally Novis

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 25, 2018
Sonya , Ontario
Welcome from Iowa and another Turbo Monte guy. I wouldn't want a 81 only because I would feel guilty changing such a rare car, but you do what ever your heart desire is. What is the plan?
I
Thank you. I already feel more welcome here than on another site I've been a member of for the last 4 years. When I bought the car I had a full plan to go with Umi's all out suspension system , rims and tires etc. The more time I spend with it though is swaying me o originality . Only time will tell and I will keep everyone posted.
Bill

Bally Novis

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 25, 2018
Sonya , Ontario
Awesome. Also didn't know they had turbo things other than Buicks after '80. Neato. Throw up some engine pics!
Also, welcome!
As requested , more pics! Thanks for the interest .
Bill

Attachments

• 20180427_170641.jpg
    20180427_170641.jpg
    746 KB · Views: 155
  • 20180427_170629.jpg
    20180427_170629.jpg
    693.5 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: 1 users

Bally Novis

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 25, 2018
Sonya , Ontario
Hi again.
Not sure if this is the correct way to ask , but I am just going over the car for safety inspection and will need a front passenger seatbelt in blue if anyone near me has an extra. Also , the rightrear tailight has a weird grounding problem a and reverse lights flas with the signals. . Has anyone experienced this or should I just trace the harness the old fashioned way ?
Thanks again to all for then warm welcome.
Bill

McGillicutty

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2018
Oshawa, Ontario
Bill, Newcastle Recycling (Concession 4 near Newtonville Road) has some G bodies away in the back. I saw alight blue one there a few weeks ago. Can't tell you if the interior would be a colour match or what condition the seat belts are in, but it might be worth a look.
Dave

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
welcome from Bramalea, is it bad that I had to look up Sonya. Been to Little Britian if that counts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor