Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
400 works

:thumbs up:

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
:shock: Run away!!! Save some money and you can be 200 steps ahead, a very nice starting point for these cars shouldn't be more than 1000-1500$ (in driving condition is the key, not for the motor, but to know everything else on the car works)... I say keep looking.

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
custom442 said:
:shock: Run away!!! Save some money and you can be 200 steps ahead, a very nice starting point for these cars shouldn't be more than 1000-1500$ (in driving condition is the key, not for the motor, but to know everything else on the car works)... I say keep looking.

400 can be parted out for a decent profit

Elky 83

Apprentice
Nov 24, 2007
San Antonio, Texas
From a distance the hood, fenders, doors, window glass,land trim look decent. But look for rust or loads of bondo. If the rims clesn up well they are probably worth $150.00. Bumpers might go too. But make sure you have a market for these parts in your area. Shipping is a hastle.
Just my $.02.
Mike

SScamino

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2009
fishersville, Virginia
400 is good.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
:lightsab: don't get it... 400$ is better spent on something you need!!! ... and don't look back!!!

a guy down my street sold a pristine el camino body/rolling chassis for 1200$. You can find a heck of a better deal than this

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor