83 Buick Regal Estate Wagon On Air!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayTrue28

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 4, 2016
Las Vegas
It was love at first sight... I'll start a build thread as I get more into it but this is how she sits for now..
I always loved these wagons. Had a couple in the past.. it was time for another.. Found me a Buick!

I need some new fender liners (among other things)... if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it..

Attachments

• IMG_4919.JPG
    IMG_4919.JPG
    677 KB · Views: 390

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard!
Good looking ride. I dig the color and wheel combination...and of course, the way it sits. :cool:

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Looks like a nice clean one!

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010
is it on air bags or do you drive around like that? Have yet to see one that sits as low as mine in the front lol.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
is it on air bags or do you drive around like that? Have yet to see one that sits as low as mine in the front lol.
It does appear like it's on air bags. I think driving it that low would be trouble waiting to happen.

StayTrue28

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 4, 2016
Las Vegas
It does appear like it's on air bags. I think driving it that low would be trouble waiting to happen.
Yes, it's bagged.. That pic is aired out. It has a rake because of the rear tire profile. The head pipe is like a hair from the group at this height. Just for show/park really. I plan on improvising it to be more of a performance ride bag system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor