83 el Camino ls swap

E

Elcaminogirl25

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2019
Been so busy with work and family here on vacation have not updated this or worked on her yet but here we go
Got the floor pans cut out and new ones with the seat test fitted, he may have to cut the pedal and weld it a little longer for me (I’m pretty short) next up is deciding exhaust with the ls swap I want a deep loud sound not that typical mustang crackle think I’m going to go with 2.5 inch stainless all the way back dump it at the rear end with flow masters

Attachments

Injectedcutty

Injectedcutty

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
^^^what he said! I ran flowmaster 40's for a few years because "that's what people here do". I absolutely hated the drone at higher speeds!!! I switched to Pypes M80's and they are way better. I'll never use flowmasters again.

E

Elcaminogirl25

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2019
What would you recommend I’m on a fb group and a guy has a ls swap el co with flow master 44’s and they sound nice, I just want something that will sound pretty nasty I may go with black widow I’m still on the fence

Looking good.
Why Blowmasters? If you've ever had them, why would you go back?
They sound good, but have been proven to be out performed by straight through designs and beat on your brain with that immistakeable drone during cruise speeds.

Reactions: fleming442

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor