83 el Camino ls swap

Tony1968

Tony1968

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Seeing that racing seat.... Boy does that bring back memories ! To be in my twenties again.... I don't think you would mind a loud obnoxious exhaust... I say go for it... My hearing is going due to shooting, drag strip and work... I still wouldn't change those days !!!!!

E

Elcaminogirl25

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2019
Seeing that racing seat.... Boy does that bring back memories ! To be in my twenties again.... I don't think you would mind a loud obnoxious exhaust... I say go for it... My hearing is going due to shooting, drag strip and work... I still wouldn't change those days !!!!!
Exhaust came
In Friday black widow venom 250’s

Attachments

E

Elcaminogirl25

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2019
Taking a little longer then I thought to complete, floor pan is in on drivers side, all that is left is to put the seat in, wire up the second fan and adjust shift linkage, does anybody know if the body will come off the frame in 1 piece or 2? I need extensive body work and want to get it done right

E

Elcaminogirl25

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2019
Body from firewall back is one large piece. Then front fender x2 plus front fascia
If that's what you meant
Yea the front clip comes off as one piece, but will the rest of the body come off the frame?

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor