85 regal t-type original gauge clusters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissPontiac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 7, 2011
Oregon
So my car is stripped completely. The gauge cluster that was in it is completely smashed now and I need another one.. ((obviously)) Does anyone know where I can get one online? I'm going to junk yards next week and going to measure and look at the price of tools to make my own today. I don't even have a drill at the moment so I'm kind of ****ed. I want my car put together asap but obviously this is an important feature.

Anyyyyy help is appreciated.

check with brian at gbodyparts.com he has used units I think also over on TB.com look in part for sale you find TTA he has a large collect of parts

MissPontiac said:
So my car is stripped completely. The gauge cluster that was in it is completely smashed now and I need another one.. ((obviously)) Does anyone know where I can get one online? I'm going to junk yards next week and going to measure and look at the price of tools to make my own today. I don't even have a drill at the moment so I'm kind of ****ed. I want my car put together asap but obviously this is an important feature.

Anyyyyy help is appreciated.

There was an 83 or 84 here locally that had an odometer reading in the 50k range. I should be out that way this weekend, if interested.

bill there was a whole gage set up for 30 bucks in the forsale section set him her a pm no response at all can't help those that gaf you how you been just got a new ttop windshield cap waiting with bated breath!!!!!! Did you find drip rail chrome? other half is trying to get me to go to ariz this weekend!!!!!!!!!! she up for Managers position at bank will know by friday half off this weekend jon :wtf:

http://www.gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=28331
100_7672.jpg

100_7671.jpg

$50 plus shipping.

I have this one still available. Don't know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor