87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Its allll good bruh! You got 90% of it done so we can get it from here. Once the motor is out and we get it degreased, I can take over from there. it will be a couple weeks and then Im swingin the motor out there. August 6th is when i'd be back down with the motor possibly. I'll see if the big man Skip can help me with pullin the motor. Its comin together nicely. Its really just about me gettin the wells and bay sprayed. Everything after that is cake! Get that loot fam!! :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)
we can pull the motor, no problem...

puttin in some workn FINALLY!!

522_0506.jpg

522_0507.jpg

522_0508.jpg

nice

Thanks Chris!! Man That heat had us wore the hell out! LOL! 24 hours of no sleep, no food and allergies had me all effed up! Preciate all the hard *ss work fellas! Imma start gettin everything done on my end next. Good times!

Chris got some footage

[youtube]vEeMR98HSy8[/youtube]

I got some footage and will upload it later...

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

youngdeezy said:
man i cant wait to pull my motor you guys did a good job in all that heat....i dont know how you did that
What about the outside mirrors can you give me some stats on them what they came off of and what you did to make thhem fit the elky

youngdeezy said:
man i cant wait to pull my motor you guys did a good job in all that heat....i dont know how you did that

Bruh Im not gonna lie, we where wore out this time. I had no sleep or food in me AND my allergies kicked my *ss!! That AZ heat aint no punk man. Im usually ridiculously energetic, but lack of rest and a 4 hour drive will wear that *ss out! HAHA

81 elcamino44 said:
What about the outside mirrors can you give me some stats on them what they came off of and what you did to make thhem fit the elky

My el is an 87. Those are stock. Find some 87-88 Monte SS mirrors-maybe 86 too. They fit. You'll need to measure where to install the housings on the doors as the earlier El's mirrors mount up in a different spot. If you put the SS styled mirrors in the older styled mirros spot they will look like droopy ears. But! If you like it thats all that matters!

No updates on the el. I wont be back in AZ til the first week in August. Just been workin on my wheel well and saints. When I get back out there, I'll be taping the car off and spraying the bay and firewall. Just a nice semi gloss black. Nothin special...All thats needed to be done on my end (Cali) is to pull the 350, radiator/fan setup, brake booster/master cyl and swang it all out there for the install.

[youtube]BDIHss5ixqY[/youtube]

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

LMAO!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (video)

Me and my little 5 mth old boy had a blast watching the Vid...he was stuck on it...and i told him (80zbabiez CC)

Hahahahahaha..And why in the hell was Mel wearing black SWEATS in that AZ heat!!!!! Wear shorts homie....lmao... :rofl:

Awww man I wish i was there to help out..,.keep up good work guys....keep the vids coming...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Hahahahahaha..And why in the hell was Mel wearing black SWEATS in that AZ heat!!!!! Wear shorts homie....lmao... :rofl:

cuz my legs will burn up on that hot pavement in shorts :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor