87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
:wtf: Did someone just use BCT in there ad...ck it out..lmao (copy right ur photo Big Homie)..lol

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/pt ... 74675.html

LOL! I used to do all that bruh. I dont care at all anymore...Damn that is a sweet pic tho. If it was a business Id look into it a lil more. (Ive had to do this before with my Jetta)But I dont trip. I used to watermark my photos. I mean everylast pic. Id have all kinds of sh*t blended into the photo but that sh*t takes too much time to do man...Here's my other ride I built with a simple watermark. But it can easily be chopped/cropped out

552537185_068ed92fee_z.jpg

Ac setups coming out and a whole new systems goin in bruh. Oh and trust me...You know how that AZ heat is. That water is all dried up by now big homie. Car has been sitting for a week now. Its all good but thanks for that tidbit...

Elco Warren 8)

tc1959 said:
LSCustoms said:
tc1959 said:
Your Ac accumulator has water in it now 😢 oops
huh? lol
Open ac lines + car wash = water in Ac components. duh :blam:
right, i should have perhaps elaborated on my laughing at the comment, when ELCOCD Warren tackles a project he is about one of the most attention to detail type people I know, out of all the good comments, i read that one (seemingly negative) and laughed, thats all, i'm sure he didn't care about that ac set up, or else he would have covered it, being that he is going with another setup, stating the obvious after the fact was funny to me... is all, no biggie..

LSCustoms said:
you sure know how to use a camera bro... and your vw project was sweet

Thanks big homie!!! I fell off tho. I would spend hours taking pics. Photos of flowers, birds, people me, my kids, ants, you name it....
Before I was Elco Warren I was Tha DTM Pimp

598530282_e322b4187e_b.jpg

I laugh and get maaaad motivated at ANYBODY that thinks I cant build a car. sh*t just pushes me to go waaaay overboard with it. Man you have no idea all the customizing that went into this car. Well, yeah you do...VW didnt even know how to work on it the damn thing was so heavily modified. These lil Chevy's aint sh*t to work with compared to Euro.. Man I cant wait till the El is at this level of clean..

Elco Warren tha DTM Pimp :twisted:

come one man, no updates, your gonna make me lose my motivation... i need to come over there and grab some more s&it. maybe thatll kick it back in gear, like that suspension you got on the ss, or all those parts you got stored up all fresh, you dont need all that stuff...lol

LSCustoms said:
come one man, no updates, your gonna make me lose my motivation... i need to come over there and grab some more s&it. maybe thatll kick it back in gear, like that suspension you got on the ss, or all those parts you got stored up all fresh, you dont need all that stuff...lol

Lmao...he has all the goodies......im second in line... :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor