87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAD news bro... this mycweekend to work and im not sure if they sending me out of town or local.. we shall see tomorrow...

Its allll good bruh! You got 90% of it done so we can get it from here. Once the motor is out and we get it degreased, I can take over from there. it will be a couple weeks and then Im swingin the motor out there. August 6th is when i'd be back down with the motor possibly. I'll see if the big man Skip can help me with pullin the motor. Its comin together nicely. Its really just about me gettin the wells and bay sprayed. Everything after that is cake! Get that loot fam!! :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Its allll good bruh! You got 90% of it done so we can get it from here. Once the motor is out and we get it degreased, I can take over from there. it will be a couple weeks and then Im swingin the motor out there. August 6th is when i'd be back down with the motor possibly. I'll see if the big man Skip can help me with pullin the motor. Its comin together nicely. Its really just about me gettin the wells and bay sprayed. Everything after that is cake! Get that loot fam!! :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)
yessir but u kno i was tryin to put some work in on THA RUNT!

kuruption109 said:
BAD news bro... this mycweekend to work and im not sure if they sending me out of town or local.. we shall see tomorrow...

No worries, ill be there picking up your slack lol.. jk.. Sucks you might work I know how bad youv'e been wanting to work on Tha Runt. Hope you can make it.

v2vera said:
kuruption109 said:

No worries, ill be there picking up your slack lol.. jk.. Sucks you might work I know how bad youv'e been wanting to work on Tha Runt. Hope you can make it.
LMFAO ur gonna be pickin up SHOE STRING SLACK :rofl: :rofl: and mr GLASS BOTTOM(in warrens voice) :rofl: :rofl:

kuruption109 said:

Well Warren I guess we aint gonna get sh*t done this weekend... :rofl: Chris did all the work last time!

melman109 said:
kuruption109 said:

Well Warren I guess we aint gonna get sh*t done this weekend... :rofl: Chris did all the work last time!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha! Yall not funny! Dave.. Man Imma have to shoot you a call. Lol. Thanks for the offer. My plan is to snatch the motor in 2weeks and truck it out there the second weekend in August.

Ok... Here we go again. Cars gassed up and packed up. At work right now and should be off by 2. Gonna be on the road by 5am. Stayin away from the couch this time. Haha. Ill have some pics and updates for you guys tomorrow.

Elco Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor