87 euro spec headlight wiring diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone_Much_Cooler

Greasemonkey
Oct 14, 2007
while towing my buick a little while ago, i had the headlight bulbs unplugged. somehow the cars front tire caugh the dangling loose wiring and ripped it out of the harness. I just got the car back a day ago after it being in the shop for a yr and i dont remember where the wire go. The front end on my regal is from a 87 olds cutlass so does anyone have the wiring diagram for the 87 euro spec cutlass headlamps?

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Not sure if this will help but I scanned a page out of my '87 CSM for you to take a look at:

img002-s.jpg

If you need a better image you can follow this link:

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m224 ... img002.jpg

ERIC87442

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2009
Monroe, Wisconsin
This is a little off your topic but i was wondering had another 87 cutlass with the euro front and that marker light down on the fender would come on with my lights and would blink with the blinker (also the hazzards in the front didnt work only the rear). my 87 i have now it only blinks with the blinker, what way is it suppose to be?

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Are you talking about the side marker light? On the composite front ends those shouldn't have a bulb hooked up at all. On the earlier models ('81-'86) they would operate with the turnsignals/hazzards/lights but when they switched to the composite headlamp front end, they took that function and moved it to the amber lamp housings on each side of the headlights. The sidemarker then just became a reflector only.

However I know people that have wired in an extra set of bulbs and made them functional on the '87/'88 front ends.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Someone must have added it to your previous '87.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor